Center for Supplemental Informational Downloads
( If you haven't done so already, Click Here To Order ebook and forms )
Fast, Cheap Information Source
Inexpensive Complete Property Valuation Evidence Source
Most appraisers keep their ways of generating sales data information under tight wraps. Real Estate Appraisers charge up to $500 for a Market Valuation Report for your home.
I'm also going to let you in on of my favorite 100% LOW COST Market Value Resources. On-Line Appraiser!
So you can ...
- Generate as much relevant information to your new Property Tax Appeal as necessary!
- Start saving money engaging in a property tax appeal without any large cash investment!
- Let information collectors send you you recent sales data, assessor data without driving about town like a lunatic CHEAPLY!
- Begin getting FREE Information in 2 minutes or less.
- Get Detailed Maps, lot sizes, square footage data, real time information CHEAPLY!
- Lots more, all included absolutely CHEAP!
[Option A] Personalized Home Valuation Report Cost: $29. · Automated Valuation Model (AVM)
· Accurate Market Value
· Up to 15 Recent Comparable Sales
· Detailed Maps with Comps
· Real-Time Property Information · Tax Assessor Data
· Lot Size, Square Footage
· Legal Description
· Sales History
· Charted Valuation - Trend Graphs
[Option B] Subject Property with Recent Sales Report Cost: $9.90 · Detailed Property Information
· Comparable Sales List · Complete Tax Assessor Data
· Transaction History
Check Out Instant On-Line Appraiser!
Note: You should drive by the comparable to verify condition and pick out any additional or missing variables that might have been missed in the property report. I find the real estate "sold" multiple listing book gives free reliable information also.